Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Visiting the Geenies Lamp



Summer's           Here.....










And so is my sister!
Things are all atwitter here in the Geenies Lamp Studio.  I have had my sister and lovely niece Renee visiting from New York for the last couple of weeks.  We've spent some time at home.  Some time with family. And some much needed time at the beach.





Still, there have been a couple of spurts of inspiration amidst the chaos.

 I have some new pieces in progress, I've written some new things, and have finished a few paintings.  I finally made the time to photograph and start listing on Etsy.   Here are a few pics so you can have a sneak peak.

Did you catch my new passion??  More on that next time...  until then, stay cool and creative and have a lovely Summer!

No comments: