Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Find Your Adventure


The Geenie's Lamp is brimming with life, love, and art these days.   If you've been keeping up with me you know why.  So here are a couple of updates.  My Sis and niece are still here, and will be with me through mid August. Our time is drawing to a close, but we are making the most of it.

An update on the farmyard. The ducks and chickens are all grown up now, and should be laying soon.  More on that to come.





I have new things listed in my Etsy shop.  Check the sidebar or click on the link to see them.  Finished a few more things today.  Not the least of which is my new love...  so, did you catch it?  My new passion/obsession/fixation...  I put a hint in my last post....   

 Here's my latest piece for the big reveal....






This is it!  I have found Vintage Travel Trailers and I really, really want one.  This or a Gypsy Wagon.  I can imagine myself now parked at the beach with my trailer and my art supplies...  Or camping with my family, and my art supplies....  or.... the possibilities are endless really.  When I first discovered the "Gypsy Wagon" about a year ago I imagined one built in our backyard for my studio.  That is still a dream of mine, but this.  Oh this. This is gonna happen.  Then the Geenies Lamp studio will be on the road...



and now for something I finished
and she was Loved


and of course, as usually happens, I love her so much I don't want to list her.  Thinking about offering prints.  That's all for now...  Will update you on my Vintage RV procurement as unfolds.  Suzi Blu once talked about a dream of an artist colony of traveling Gypsy Wagons.  That would be a dream.....

4 comments:

Geen Grey said...

lovely gee. :*

Geen Grey said...

weird, that was me. siouxsiepoet signed in as geen grey. hmmm...

Rachel said...

Well, you hadnt mentioned Gypsy Wagons before, ahhhhh what a delight to think of them, and to think of a gathering of artists in them. At your place. Meanwhile, looking forward to more travel trailer news.

Geen Grey said...

I know, isn't that a dream Rachel? A whole artists colony of Gypsy Wagons? I would join. Will keep you posted! Thanks for playing along!