Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Geenie's Lamp

Hello and welcome to the first issue of The Geenies lamp blog. Starting things does not come easy to me so I'm going to keep this brief.   The Geenies Lamp is the name of my studio and my shop on Etsy.  Inspired by my loving husband and my name thegeenieslampstudio@etsy.com is where you'll find my thoughts and heart poured out on canvas.   I also occasionally write prose and poetry and make jewelry which you can also find at my Etsy shop.  I guess I've always been a creative person who needed to get really lost in order to find herself again.  That is the place I am in right now.  Finding my voice once again.  I used to write and sing constantly, but life and all it's changes have caused me to leave those passions for a while and focus on my art.   I hope you will find my art inspiring, humorous, silly, childlike, and real.  If I am anything I am an open and honest person willing to share my heart with the world.  It's been a long road here.  I've survived a lot, overcome a lot, and learned a lot.  If it weren't for my lovely and constantly supportive sister Suz Deschidn, Poetrix and Editor I would not be here.  To her I am abundantly grateful.  And my family who support my creativity and my life without whom I also would not be here.  This is just the beginning.  I appreciate you joining me on this adventure.  I will be posting my art here and anything I am working on or in the process of learning.  I learn new things everyday.

No comments: