Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who's with me?

So I had so much fun camping this past weekend in the Pearl that I cannot stop thinking about all the potential.  When I first discovered Vintage trailers I thought this would be an excellent home away from home.  Or studio away from home.  This past weekend was a family thing, and we had much fun, but so much fun and responsibility that I had no time to do all the things I took with me to do.  No art, no crocheting, not even any serious reading was accomplished.  

It was pretty easy as far as setup and camping goes though.  I kept thinking I can see the appeal of a group like Sisters on the Fly, or the glamping group with the cute name, that I cannot seem to locate again.  But I don't fish, am not a cowgirl, and am not even sure I'd fit into the glamping category.  

See that's where you come in.  

First a few pictures...  

this is how I picture The Pearl when she is all done
except in Pink.  
such Cuteness!!!
these pictures were posted from http://www.tincantourists.com/-  this trailer is sold.  But here's another one


this ad says "roughing it, easy camping trailer for one"
Simply Adorable!!

And a porch swing!!!  What else do you need??


find the ad for it here.  




'66 Aristocrat Loliner 15.5 ft
Look at all the potential here!  It doesn't even look like it needs much

and the exterior


and it's in Burbank!  Close, close!  Find the ad for this one here

So, who's with me?? I'd so love to go camping, or glamping, or Gypsy caravaning, or Art caravaning, or really anything with someone...  Come on, you know you want to....  

btw there are ads everywhere, not just where I showed you.    Craigslist  has some, even Sisters on the Fly has ads.  Check em out!

2 comments:

siouxsiepoet said...

oh, i wish i lived close enough, i would definitely go off camping with you love. looks fun! (note: i'd lose the baby doll on the bed of that one trailer, so, talking tina :(

Geen Grey said...

Me too! We'd have so much fun! I keep remembering our last camping trip together. And I like the baby. Thinking about adding one to The Pearl. :)