Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Avast we be leaving our moorings!





Ahoy!!  Today we prep for our next adventure in The Pink Pearl.  I have to tell you though that the fever is spreading.  Now we have our son looking at Vintage cars to buy.  We went to see a '65 Dodge Dart ( a model sentimental to my hubby) this morning, and as we're driving around town in it I could just imagine us rolling up into a camp site with the Pearl attached to it.  So cute!  And it's white, so it'll match perfectly.  

The anticipation is getting to me now.  I am so excited to spend a couple of days away with the whole family.  We have a hard time coordinating everyone's schedules anymore. 


Sunday

I wrote half of this post yesterday, but was too busy to ever publish.  And I already have an update.  I believe we are soon to be the new owners of a classic Dodge Dart!  More info and pics to come later.  

Right now we are readying the Pearl for the Maiden Voyage redo.  Off to our next adventure!

See you later alligators!



No comments: