Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Thursday, August 23, 2012

So if you follow my facebook page (a link is there on the sidebar) you know that I've been talking about some exciting news...  I know everything is exciting to me, that's a good thing, right??  

Check this out 

So, I did it!  I submitted my art to RAW Orange County.  And there I am.  I will be in their September showcase!  I am excited, nervous, pleased, freaking out, happy, hopeful, tentative, well I'm all over the map really.  This sounds like a great opportunity.   I understand it's a really cool experience.  Come check it out! 

Any my artist profile is here: 

 Your profile is live!
You can access your profile at www.rawartists.org/thegeenieslamp


the link to the RAW website is here:
http://www.rawartists.org/orangecounty/ensemble

No comments: