Love, Art, Life

Love, Art, Life

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Art Journaling my life

This is the cover of my new journal.
I know I've been quiet lately.  Had a lot going on.  And a lot of changes taking place, both within and without.  Trying to deal with it all.  A few posts ago I showed you pics of my first Art Journal.  Here are some pics from my current one.  They pretty much say it all.




Inspired by the lovely Suzi Blu

Inspired by an article in Cloth Paper Scissors






A teeny little book I found lying around

Here is the book out of the pocket

Inspired by an article in Cloth Paper Scissors

A collage of papers I altered

Inspired by an article in Cloth Paper Scissors



 That about covers it.   Well half of it anyway.  I'll post some more another time. 
 Anyone know about ducks and their deal with 'hiding'their eggs?  They used to lay just wherever, even in the pool a few times.  Then I stopped finding eggs......  I knew there had to be some somewhere....  finally I found them.....
 tucked away in the bushes and stuff in the far reaches of our yard.  It took some looking to find it.
Honestly I was surprised that they didn't lay like this before.  This was what I kept expecting to find.   There were 10 eggs in this nest.  And we had to sneakily move them because the ducks kept staring at us.  Now we can't find any eggs from them again.  I have looked daily, my family has looked, they must have a nest somewhere.  Do they not want us to take them?  They are both female, so they are not fertilized.  It's a mystery I must find an answer to-- prefferably before a bunch of rotten duck eggs pile up.  

No comments: